I have answered thousands of questions on the Support Forums of WordPress.org as vtxyzzy. Some of the problems have required more in-depth help than can be given in the forum.
For projects since January 1, 2011, if the poster will allow it, I get a login on their site and do the work there. Once the work is completed, if the poster agrees, I put a link here to a place on their site that will tell others about the work.
Here are links to some of the sites that I have either designed completely, or done a significant amount of work:
- kidcanvas.me – Designed to client’s specs
- Esther’s Soap Company – supporting Scarlet Hope, designed to client’s specs
- piecefulhaven.com – Quilting and sewing retreat, designed to client’s specs
- HildaHoffmannArchive.org – Designed to client’s specs
- FineArtFingerpainting.me – Designed to client’s specs
- emily.mcdspot.com – a personal blog, designed to client’s specs
- pgracglasgow.co.uk – The Provincial Grand Royal Arch Chapter of Glasgow
- namasteguatemaya.org – Namaste provides microloans to women in Guatemala
- minddog.org.au – helps secure and train service dogs for mental health sufferers
Of course, there have been many requests on the Support Forum that required only help on the forum. Here are links to only a few of the threads where I have contributed:
- MySQL Query to Find Topics with First Comment by a Particular Person
- Right side column – Pages widget HELP!
- How to Change Loop to Order Posts by Views
- Display list post by first letter and on two columns
- Query a custom field’s value from a custom post on the search template
- Create a WordPress Page without creating a Tab
You can see all of the threads where I have posted on my Profile page: WP vtxyzzy