If you want to have several posts in a row across the page, you can use code similar to this. This code is an example. You will need to customize it to your theme.
The important things to note are:
- the use of $post_counter to create the divs for each row
- the creation of a div with class=”post_class” to contain each post
- the use of CSS to set the width of post_row and post_class
You will need to add the CSS to float the posts left, set the width, and probably set some margins. There is some sample CSS following the code. Continue reading
How do I show a Category on a Page? Or, for that matter, how do I link to anything I want? This question comes up regularly on the Support forums.
The question really breaks down into two parts:
- How do I show categories on a page?
- How do I keep from duplicating the posts on the Home/Blog page?
There are several ways to do this, depending on your theme and the version of WordPress you are using. Continue reading